Login

Miserable.

NinjaUnicorn

12 year(s) ago

I am awake at 3:30 AM (gotta be up and getting ready to go in 4 hours). I'm so miserable. I woke up around 11 with cramps. I knew what that meant. They weren't bad though, so I hopped back into bed and dealt with it. Woke back up at 1 with the worst cramps in the world. Somehow, I managed to fall back asleep through it all. Woke back up at 2:45, got in the bath tub, and miserably laid there. That didn't help either. I took 3 ibuprofen and I'm praying that that will fix it soon. When I did manage to sleep, I dreamed vividly about how much pain I was in. I can't get any relief! This is really frustrating to someone who barely ever gets cramps. I can remember having cramps one other time, and ibuprofen and sleep fixed it. I don't know what to do. I'm so miserable. I feel bad for the girls who get this every month, and I hope that it's not going to become a routine thing for me. Ladies... please say a prayer for me today. I can't deal with this. I'm a baby.

THeMadHatter

12 year(s) ago

Poor chica. :( I'm sorry to hear that. The good news is that normally, cramps don't last past the first 30 hours. They'll go away. However, if this becomes a regular thing, talk to your doctor about it. I had the same thing... every month... to the point of passing out. Then I talked to my doc, and he put me on bc for the hormone balance, and I haven't had them since. Just keep an eye on your body. If it's regular, it's an imbalance.

NinjaUnicorn

12 year(s) ago

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Good news is that I woke up feeling better. I'm hoping they won't return today. Bad news is that I have a long day ahead of me and I'm dead tired. Darn Mother Nature. :/

thesammich13

12 year(s) ago

Oh, I know...it's that time for me too and I'm meeting Cody tomorrow! :( I have to plan a different outfit just in case, and try not to bite his head off...lol... Hope you feel better.

NinjaUnicorn

12 year(s) ago

Good luck! Hope everything goes well! Thanks. I'm feeling quite a bit better now. Hopefully it will leave me alone. I'm just thankful that mine came when it did. I'm almost always a week late, but I was only 3 days late this time. That's fortunate considering my best friend is having a pool party next week.

thesammich13

12 year(s) ago

Mine is two months late. :blink: Highly unusual, but at least it happened eventually. Thanks. :) I'm really nervous...

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)