Login

My list...

Son-Of-Fire

13 year(s) ago

Okay, so now we have a start to the new MyPraize... There are a few things that I like and a few that I don't like 1: I like the fact that we might sometime in the next year be able to put videos on here again. 2: I am an emo. I WANT MY ALL BLACK PROFILE BACK! 3: Was I the only one that was disappointed that the list of future improvements didn't have "mobile capabilities" anywhere in it? So, what do you see that could be improved?

serfofChrist92

13 year(s) ago

I'm sure customizable profiles will come back. I think that was an oversight that it is broken now.

Joshua

13 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]I'm sure customizable profiles will come back. I think that was an oversight that it is broken now.[/quote] Now broken lol.. Deliberately removed for now. The current system allowed to many people to link to images that no longer existed. We have a site now that looks like MySpace with these old profiles, and it was very hard to monitor the backgrounds as well. We didn't have an approval process for the backgrounds, so the new system which WILL be in the new site will allow users to choose from already submitted backgrounds or submit their own for approval, and those will be the only usable backgrounds. Then we will have the ability to customize their profile and modules on it.

Son-Of-Fire

13 year(s) ago

Okay, I downloaded xScope which is a browser app for Android and can now post on here from my phone. I am happy with that, but would still like to have my all black profile back.

musicpunk92

13 year(s) ago

Would love mobile capabilities and an iphone app

Son-Of-Fire

13 year(s) ago

and Android

MisterNathan

13 year(s) ago

I have a feeling a mobile site is much more likely than apps for all four mobile OS's. :P But who knows. :)

Son-Of-Fire

13 year(s) ago

Yeah, I think we would have to settle for a mobile site, and that we probably wouldn't have apps, but it would be good. and... 4? I was only thinking about 3. BlackBerry, Android, and iPhone... What's the other one you're thinking of?

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

[b]Son_Of_Fire wrote:[/b] [quote]Yeah, I think we would have to settle for a mobile site, and that we probably wouldn't have apps, but it would be good. and... 4? I was only thinking about 3. BlackBerry, Android, and iPhone... What's the other one you're thinking of?[/quote] Windows. (?)

MisterNathan

13 year(s) ago

[b]NinjaUnicorn wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Son_Of_Fire wrote:[/b] [quote]Yeah, I think we would have to settle for a mobile site, and that we probably wouldn't have apps, but it would be good. and... 4? I was only thinking about 3. BlackBerry, Android, and iPhone... What's the other one you're thinking of?[/quote] Windows. (?)[/quote] Yep. Windows 7.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)