Login

My trip

Chatmom

12 year(s) ago

In the morning, very bright and very early...I will be getting up to travel to Charlotte NC to fly to Oklahoma. Ft Sill to be exact. I haven't seen my son "funsized" since I left him at the recruitment center in Raleigh, NC on June 25th. It has been a very long ten weeks. This mom really misses her son something fierce. While he isn't my only child by a long shot, we are both empaths and very close, so it has made this transition very difficult. I had wanted to make this trip by myself, but the rest of my children including him argued the point. They won. I haven't flown in probably close to twenty years, and my daughter that is traveling with me has never flown, not commercially. So please pray for us. I told them at my church on Sunday that if I come to church next Sunday with bruises, not to report me for domestic abuse, that we must have had turbulence or something and she grabbed me. Family day is Thursday and they have a ceremony that morning and then we get to spend the rest of the day together. Graduation is Friday morning and then the remainder of the day is ours. Most of the group will be shipping out at midnight, but it is his understanding that he will not. Hopefully he will be able to spend some time with us prior to our flight leaving out on Saturday afternoon, so pray for that to work out as well. Our flight should land back safe and sound in Charlotte around 9:40PM Saturday evening. Please pray for fair skies and gentle winds to carry us to and fro. Help the staff keep the site clean and safe while I am away. I plan on checking in from time to time, so if I am needed, just send me a message. Love to all! Chatmom

zoenoe

12 year(s) ago

Praying! I hope you have a nice trip. Blessing

keyseya

12 year(s) ago

*hug* Have an awesome trip Kathi!

Chatmom

12 year(s) ago

Thanks guys! Keyseya you are coming to America soon, so the same wish is for you! I will be praying for you to have a safe trip as well!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)