Login

names

Luke

18 year(s) ago

Hey, I think there should be a spot for our names on the profiles. Our real names, so that we can say: "Hi Joe, welcome to mypraize" instead of: "Welcome, to mypraize, JesusPerson." You could make a little box to check if you don't want your name shown, but I just think it'd be a cool feature. Luke

Luke

18 year(s) ago

k, I guess it wouldn't...sorry. -Luke

damien

18 year(s) ago

I actually like this idea :) and will support you :)

Staticstellarhawk

18 year(s) ago

I wouldn't mind having that feature.;)

horsechic1990

17 year(s) ago

Good idea! Sounds cool!

Joshua

17 year(s) ago

Not going to happen.... This is something that we actually HAD before and took away... The problem is that younger children tend not to have disgression when posting information on the Internet ... They put them selves in danger.. unfortunately IF i ever did allow this feature back, it would be a slew of emails from angry parents because by allowing it, some how I "encouraged" it... Which isn't true, but none the less I will recieve those wonderfully nasty emails from great "Christian" parents... Perhaps later in the future I can set it up, so that you have to be 18 or older to choose your name to be shown... But then people would just lie.....:sick:

rami009

17 year(s) ago

yea, they used to have it. right when i first got one they had it. there was like 6000 peeps on here when i started. but i like the idea that you can choose to show your name or not

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)