Login

P.S. I Love You

Anko

16 year(s) ago

Anyone watch it and like it? I thought it was really good. Near the end of the movie, I was crying and wasn't sure I could take much more. But I'm ok with crying, lol. :)

Anko

16 year(s) ago

Glad you liked it! What was your favorite part in the movie? I don't know if this is my favorite part, but it's one of my favorites. I liked the scene where they first met in Ireland. (I think you know who I mean when I say "they"...I forgot their names, lol)

OMalley

16 year(s) ago

LOL "They" are Gerry and Hollie. ;) I liked the movie as well. Could've done with less language and without a few...intimate scenes, you know? But other than that, it now ties for first on my list of favs. How about these lines: Gerry: "Oh, it is a wild Irish dog. And if we separate, he may feel...threatened, and attack our vital parts." Hollie: "Vital parts? All my parts are vital!" And though I admit to tearing up, I'm proud to say that I didn't actually cry. :) Though man it was tempting to let it all flow...

Anko

16 year(s) ago

Lol! Did you want to cry? Lol.

Lornea

16 year(s) ago

A very good movie. I'll admit, I cried. Some parts were a little awkward because I was watching it with my best friend. But other than that I had fun watching it too. It was entertaining, which is how a movie should be.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)