Login

RISING FROM THE RUBBLE

miainspiredbooks

12 year(s) ago

[url][/url]http://www.miainspiredbooks.com Now I don't know if you are the much troubled Joseph or Mandela in these stories: have you been wrongfully accused? Do people just hate you for nothing? Does every good deed you do seem to be repaid with evil or is your life just a long painful journey? There is hope! Because when I go through tough times, I see them as an avenue for something great to happen in my life. I try not to let my circumstance define who I am but instead I look within and find inner strength to endure my trials and in faith hope for......

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

I feel like this one might be a legitimate thread if you can make it about your hobby (so here's your chance to save it: is this your website? did you write the stories? give me a reason not to think you're just spamming us)...but the spam in the OD has got to go.

miainspiredbooks

12 year(s) ago

Yes i did write the article and all the other articles i have posted are from my website:) . I have written over 80 original poems of my own and in the process of publishing some of my books. I pray the spirit of God constantly reveals to us all the genuine people called by God to minister to the world in one form of the other. I am genuine, thank you.

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

Gotcha. Well, the fact that you replied is a positive sign. Sometimes users come here and post links to outside sites and then never post again. Anyway, in the Open Discussion, posting a link to an article you wrote with a truncated copy of the text -- without any other introduction or explanation -- is pretty much spamming so I hope you understand the deletion of the threads. That's pretty cool about your poems and writing; nice work! And welcome to Mypraize! I encourage you to look around and interact with the community more than just posting links. :)

miainspiredbooks

12 year(s) ago

Ok, will do.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)