Login

Sewing

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

I absolutly love sewing baby clothes! It's such a relaxing yet productive thing to do! So far I've made some hats/beanies and bibs, and soon I'm going to attempt a pentagon ball. :woohoo:

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

Aww, I love sewing baby hats. I really enjoy sewing in general, it's lots of fun. I brought a ton of sewing stuff with me to Florida, but I forgot my sewing machine :(

Freakyone

13 year(s) ago

I love sewing and do it when every I can, but I mostly make cloths for myself, Teddy bears, and bags for friends.

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

You have your own sewing machine? Jealous! One of the hats I made has little ears and is so cute! I just got done making the wee ball too. It has a bell in it. So wish I had my own sewing machine so I could do some when I was at uni...

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

I feel like the odd duck in this group.... Sewing and I share a mutual hatred for each other.

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

If it's hand sewing, then I hate it but I like machine sewing...

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

I had my own sewing machine, but it's gone now :| Now I have to buy a new one.

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

[b]keyseya wrote:[/b] [quote]If it's hand sewing, then I hate it but I like machine sewing...[/quote] Let's just say that fabric and I don't get along, no matter the project.

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

[b]KattyKit wrote:[/b] [quote][b]keyseya wrote:[/b] [quote]If it's hand sewing, then I hate it but I like machine sewing...[/quote] Let's just say that fabric and I don't get along, no matter the project.[/quote] Even fabric and glue? ;)

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

Yep. And staples.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)