Login

so confused!

Staticstellarhawk

17 year(s) ago

hey everyone...I'm confused. about right from left. odd huh? well...it gets emarrassng and I always end up turning the wrong way. I'm learning how to drive and my aunt is teaching me and when she says take a right...I can't remember which is right or left.:ohmy: so I ended up taking a left turn!! aahh! she said ok thats not right but we can go that way! :( I do it alot on the road. when I wanna take a left I always end up saying right. or when someone says put your left hand up! I put my right one up thinking its my left but then suddenly realizing it isn't!! I used to get past it by remembering which hand I write with(my right hand so that makes the other one left) but now I have a hard time remembering that!! rarely I'll remember which hand is which. like right now I can remember but...I don't get it!! anyone...know what I mean? I don't know if its just the way I react when I get nervous or what?:(

PreachersKid

17 year(s) ago

I have that same problem. For driving I always remmeber that you have to turn across the intersection when going left and you don't when going right. :)

sillycharis

17 year(s) ago

Well when driving ... when you have to make a right you never are at one of the arrow light.. you can generally always turn right on a red.. i dont know if that helps.. If you make a left you have to get in the far lane.. and cross over traffic.. UNLESS of course you drive on the other side of the road. hahah so right .... i dont have to wait at the light.. left.... far lane.. and a mess of traffic to cross over!

Post edited by: sillycharis, at: 2006/09/01 13:26

HisClay

17 year(s) ago

If your driving, the left hand is the one you can hang out the window

Staticstellarhawk

17 year(s) ago

wow! those are all pretty good tips! I never woulda thought about them! thx!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)