Login

Some Grammar Stuff...

popcantoo

16 year(s) ago

When you want to change your current picture, this comes up: Picture Rules: 1 - MUST be fully clothed... - No Bikini's - Must Have a shirt on - No Tummy Shirts - No Short shorts 2 - No Offensive or Suggestive poses - Offensive objects (Beer, Gambling, etc..) 3 - If you wouldn't want your grandma seeing it... Then Neither do we! ***************************************** This is what should come up: Picture Rules: 1 - MUST be fully clothed... a. No bikinis b. Must have a shirt on c. No tummy shirts d. No short shorts 2 - No offensive or suggestive poses a. No beer b. No gambling c. No making out d. I think you get the picture. Rule of Thumb: If your your grandma wouldn't want to see it... Then neither do we! Just a bit of good old proof reading...:) Post edited by: popcantoo, at: 2007/12/20 00:35

Post edited by: popcantoo, at: 2007/12/20 00:58

rami009

16 year(s) ago

i dont think tummy shirts needs to be capitalized;) and if your your grandma....? whats up with that:)

popcantoo

16 year(s) ago

Oops! Thanks!^^ And yeah... That was there already, so I just left it. lol (just made it more clear.)

popcantoo

16 year(s) ago

bump

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

Little things like this are all over the site. I think they should appoint an admin devoted solely to grammar and spelling lol. Before they changed the way you write on someone's wall, it would say "Thank you for writting on my wall". There are typos throughout the forum descriptions (talk about the ROLL of God in politics). If you want to make your profile private, the description of it is: ONLY Friends YOU INVTIE will be able to see your profile. There are typos/mis-capitalizations throughout the HELP! page. The genre "Accoustic" is misspelled and HardCore should be Hardcore. Under Groups, the group category "battle" is the only one not capitalized. The "Hint" on the Invite page features grammatical errors. In short, there are a great many grammatical errors on this site. Heck, there are even ones on this page as I'm posting. Really, I don't think Joshua and MaddMatt care a great deal about it. I don't know whether they do or not, but I'm guessing they're too busy coding and...well...just being admins.

jeremy1993

16 year(s) ago

I never noticed all that before:woohoo:

MaddMatt

16 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]Little things like this are all over the site. I think they should appoint an admin devoted solely to grammar and spelling lol. Before they changed the way you write on someone's wall, it would say "Thank you for writting on my wall". There are typos throughout the forum descriptions (talk about the ROLL of God in politics). If you want to make your profile private, the description of it is: ONLY Friends YOU INVTIE will be able to see your profile. There are typos/mis-capitalizations throughout the HELP! page. The genre "Accoustic" is misspelled and HardCore should be Hardcore. Under Groups, the group category "battle" is the only one not capitalized. The "Hint" on the Invite page features grammatical errors. In short, there are a great many grammatical errors on this site. Heck, there are even ones on this page as I'm posting. Really, I don't think Joshua and MaddMatt care a great deal about it. I don't know whether they do or not, but I'm guessing they're too busy coding and...well...just being admins.[/quote] LOL! That would be Josh. I tried for a while to correct his spelling and grammer.... You are correct. It would take a full time person to do so. LOL! B) -Matt

Incognito

16 year(s) ago

The one that drives me crazy is the forum: "Let the words of thy mouth, and the [b]meditaions[/b] of thy heart be acceptable in His sight!" For some reason that jumps out at me EVERY time I visit the site. :)

rami009

16 year(s) ago

i just noticed that after you pointed it out:lol:

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)