Login

Use Less JavaScript

The-Great-Divide

17 year(s) ago

I have noticed whenever i come onto mypraise.com it make IE lag (i have IE 7 now THATS saying somthing!). I have taken a GOOD look at the site's source code and i saw a lot of javascript, this can make IE lag (one reason why i dont use it). I would suggest using less java script and more HTML (or you can use flash). Now who agrees with me?!

Joshua

17 year(s) ago

[b]The_Great_Divide wrote:[/b] [quote]I have noticed whenever i come onto mypraise.com it make IE lag (i have IE 7 now THATS saying somthing!). I have taken a GOOD look at the site's source code and i saw a lot of javascript, this can make IE lag (one reason why i dont use it). I would suggest using less java script and more HTML (or you can use flash). Now who agrees with me?![/quote] I doubt any one who has any REAL web developement experience would ever agree with you ! First off you can't replace JavaScript functions with flash, that absolutely REDICULOUS! JS is Client side, and is used A LOT and IS important... Your problem is that your using IE7 which is the worst browser since IE 4 came out when I was 11.. It's JS capabilities are no better, and their CSS capabilities are even worse! LOL Speaking of lag... It's probably because out MySQL server is WAY to overloaded without a RAID 5 configuration.. OH YEAH, you didn't view my source code buddy... your viewed IE7's compiled version of my server side PHP scripts lol

Gamester4

17 year(s) ago

I have IE 6 and it mypraize works fine on it

cruciblesilver

17 year(s) ago

i dont like it

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

[b]cruciblesilver wrote:[/b] [quote]i dont like it[/quote] ?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)