nimajneb

16 year(s) ago

yea kwicker told me

nimajneb

16 year(s) ago

its not gonna come out ontill at the earlest sunday

Gamester4

16 year(s) ago

[b]nimajneb wrote:[/b] [quote]its not gonna come out ontill at the earlest sunday[/quote] It is Thursday and they are not out. Anyone care to explain?

nimajneb

16 year(s) ago

i said at the eairlest sunday they prolly busy it takes a lot to have a big website and think of everyone that has a problem they have 2 fix its not as easy as it sounds

Gamester4

16 year(s) ago

[b]nimajneb wrote:[/b] [quote]i said at the eairlest sunday they prolly busy it takes a lot to have a big website and think of everyone that has a problem they have 2 fix its not as easy as it sounds[/quote] You also said at the earliest Sunday on Saturday, so again where are the vids?

serfofChrist92

16 year(s) ago

No offense to Joshua, but since when have the times given ever been accurate? ;)

MaddMatt

16 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]No offense to Joshua, but since when have the times given ever been accurate? ;)[/quote] LOL! True... Okay ya'll if you really want the inside scoop, here it is. The videos "ARE" being worked on. Joshua and I have talked about them a great deal, and he has been coding like a fool for a while now. Several issues are still being worked out. For example... We make no money on this site, and it is VERY expensive to run. Our server fees alone would be a mortgage payment on a $122,000 home... In order to have videos on the site, we must first make sure that our current dedicated servers can handle them, and if not, we need to host them off-site. When we host things off-site, we are VERY particular because they need to be fast, and be able to handle a pretty significant load. Also, storage of the videos needs to be set up and done correctly. So... having said that, we are almost there... If anyone knows a good Christian company though, who might want to give us some free "rack space" for a storage server, that would be an answer to prayer! B) -Matt Oh! you wanted to know when videos are going to be released..... According to Joshua, by the end of September 2007. According to Matt Gaiser, I am hoping that the week after Thanksgiving they are up and running... However, if they are not, then it will be two weeks after because the week after is Deer season in Ohio, and I will be unavailable.

Gamester4

16 year(s) ago

Thank you Matt.

jeremy1993

16 year(s) ago

yea thanks matt:)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)