Login

welp

Freakyone

11 year(s) ago

I don't know if I told ya'll this I know Matt knows, but my brother is getting married next week. YAY! shes the perfect girl for him but the down side is he is getting married in New York, so I get to sit in a 12 passenger van with my 8 siblings ages 21-0 and parents for 15 hours that's right folks 15 long hours sitting in a car starting at 5am tomorrow morning...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH So I was wondering what is your favorite road trip game/song/movie? cause I need as many as possible.

MisterNathan

11 year(s) ago

State Punch. The rules that my friend and I came up with because we played in so much in high school are as follows: 1. Anytime you see a license plate from out of the state that you are currently driving through, you punch the other person on the arm/shoulder while calling the state. 2. If you get closer and find out you were wrong, they get to punch you. 3. If the other person calls the state before you do, you have to sit there and take the punch. It doesn't matter who punches first, only who calls it first. 4. Semis often have a different state on the front than they do on the back. You can punch for both if they are both out of state. This isn't a rule but something I've always felt should be -- if you see a plate from Hawaii, Alaska, or anywhere in Canada, you should be able to dish out two punches. Either way, it's a great way to stay alert and on your guard while passing the time on long road trips (or even short ones for that matter). I played so much in high school that I memorized all the different plates and can tell you what state they are from quite a ways off just from the general design. I also say state names aloud in my head whenever I pass an out of state plate, even if I'm alone...just to stay on my game.

THeMadHatter

11 year(s) ago

Harry Potter/ Lord of the Rings Marathon. Or, Disney movie marathon. Go through all the princesses, then all the men on the way back. That's what we normally did.

Confederate

11 year(s) ago

My family's game was to count the different license plates, see how many were really far from where we lived.

Freakyone

11 year(s) ago

hey guys! the wedding was a blast and this whole month a whirlwind. Thanks for the ideas I found almost ever state including Alaska's (but not maine, weird right?) licence plate, but didn't get any sleep either way -_-. any way it was a blast and I am finally getting back on my feet after a crazy summer

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)