Login

What\'s Your Gamer Tag?

MisterNathan

14 year(s) ago

List your gamer ID, game, and platform if you wanna play with others on here.

sizzalin

14 year(s) ago

If people wanna play with me, send me a message and I'll give you my gamertag and the only game I play is Halo 3

sirmovesalot17

14 year(s) ago

my gamertag right now is Sirmovesalot17 but will probably change soon Xbox 360 Games: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Halo 3: ODST and Multiplayer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (This games is slowly gonna become issued gear for a Marine even though it's Army) Alien vs. Predator (rarely play online) Midnight Club: Los Angeles(don't really play it much lately) When I get my care package from the states I should have either GTAIV, Unreal 3, or Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway coming in so I ain't sure I guess it's a gonna be a surprise :)

MisterNathan

14 year(s) ago

Tag: MisterNathanis_ PS3 Games: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Borderlands Battlefield: Bad Company (soon to be both 1&2) That's pretty much all I play online. I actually never used to play online until CODMW2 got me hooked.

Link0104

14 year(s) ago

Tag: cld0104 System: PS3 Games: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (I borrowed Modern Warfare 2 from a friend but haven't gotten around to buying it yet) Call of Duty Classic Team Fortress 2 (The Orange Box) Enemy Territory: Quake Wars LittleBigPlanet Uncharted 2 and Team Fortress 2 are really the only ones I play frequently, but I pull the others out occasionally.

MisterNathan

14 year(s) ago

[b]Link0104 wrote:[/b] [quote]Uncharted 2: Among Thieves LittleBigPlanet[/quote] I've been meaning to purchase both of these games for the past two months. :P

Link0104

14 year(s) ago

LittleBigPlanet is a great party game. It's easy to pick up and teach people as there's only three controls to remember, plus it's just a fun, kid-friendly game. Uncharted 2 is just fantastic. I played the first one and was severely disappointed, but Uncharted 2 definitely lives up to all the hype it's been given over the past year.

Ellipses

14 year(s) ago

You can find my tags here. [url=http://backloggery.com/objection][img]http://backloggery.com/objection/sig.gif[/img][/url] But I'm not online much atm. Plan to get more games for online. Also, will play MGS Online after I finish MGS4.

javie

14 year(s) ago

javi PS3 Littlebigplanet Killzone 2 Street Fighter 4 Final Fantasy 13 Current Rentals: Ninja Gaiden 2: Σ I do have a 360, but its my brothers, and he would hate me if I posted his gamer tag here.

OMalley

13 year(s) ago

I don't play a whole lot at all, but my husband (StickWitDaWord) does. I think it would be a blast just to see, "That's a person from mypraize!!" XBox 360 Murculeez He plays mostly Halo3 and Reach right now. We also have several Guitar Hero games, but we pretty much never play those online.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)