Login

why can\'t we?

mybattlecry

16 year(s) ago

why can't we upload youtube andd godtube movies?

commandman24

16 year(s) ago

it used to be possible, then people abused the priviledge and would put like 10 videos up and it got annoying...so they took it away...i think you can put videos on blogs though...:unsure:

tomboy-girl

16 year(s) ago

[b]commandman24 wrote:[/b] [quote]it used to be possible, then people abused the priviledge and would put like 10 videos up and it got annoying...so they took it away...i think you can put videos on blogs though...:unsure:[/quote] How??

dancingwithtomatoes42

16 year(s) ago

[b]tomboy_girl wrote:[/b] [quote][b]commandman24 wrote:[/b] [quote]it used to be possible, then people abused the priviledge and would put like 10 videos up and it got annoying...so they took it away...i think you can put videos on blogs though...:unsure:[/quote] How??[/quote] Copy and paste the code into it...lol. Pretty self explainitory.

Aslans1fan

16 year(s) ago

[b]tomboy_girl wrote:[/b] [quote][b]commandman24 wrote:[/b] [quote]it used to be possible, then people abused the priviledge and would put like 10 videos up and it got annoying...so they took it away...i think you can put videos on blogs though...:unsure:[/quote] How??[/quote] ya i was here wen we had html it was aesome!...and so much better

Sk8emerica

16 year(s) ago

[b]Aslans1fan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]tomboy_girl wrote:[/b] [quote][b]commandman24 wrote:[/b] [quote]it used to be possible, then people abused the priviledge and would put like 10 videos up and it got annoying...so they took it away...i think you can put videos on blogs though...:unsure:[/quote] How??[/quote] ya i was here wen we had html it was aesome!...and so much better[/quote] reviving a dead thread? whatever.. HTML, was okay. Its not a big deal that it got taken away. Just as long as you know how to find good backgrounds/make your own.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)