Login

Your Game Collection

MisterNathan

13 year(s) ago

Post your game collection for everyone to see! :) [b]PS3[/b] Uncharted 1&2&3 Bourne Conspiracy, The The Orange Box Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Assassin's Creed 1&2 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1&2&3 Battlefield: Bad Company Sports Champions Medal of Honor Skate 1&2 Haze Ghostbusters Little Big Planet Ratchet & Clank Future inFamous 1&2 Wipeout HD Red Dead Redemption Borderlands [b]N64[/b] Super Smash Bros Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mario Kart 64 Paper Mario Diddy Kong Racing Beetle Adventure Racing Wave Race 64 Starfox 64 Namco Museum 64 Madden 2001 NFL Quarterback Club 99 NBA Live 99 In The Zone '98 Waialae Country Club All-Star Baseball 2000 [b]Dreamcast[/b] Sonic Adventure Virtual Tennis [a bunch of others that I don't have beside me so I can't remember] [b]PS2[/b] Need for Speed: Most Wanted [b]Atari[/b] Pac-Man Tron Space Invaders [too many more to list] [b]Gameboy[/b] Pokemon: Leaf Green Batman Warioland 2 Paperboy Tony Hawk Pro Skater [others I can't remember because they aren't here with me]

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

[b]PC/Mac[/b] Minecraft Machinarium Spore Sims 3 KoToR I & II Portal I & II [b]N64[/b] Pokemon Stadium Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Nascar 2000 [b]Nintendo DS/Gameboy[/b] Pokemon: Leaf Green Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced 2 Pokemon: Soul Silver Scribblenauts Fire Emblem Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Pokemon: Sapphire Spore: Creatures Nintendogs [b]PS2[/b] S.L.A.I Radiata Stories Shadow of the Colossus Kingdom Hearts II Sims 2 Final Fantasy X Star Ocean: Till the End of Time I have a Sega Genesis also, but no games for it. And I had a beautiful budding collection built up for the PS3 but my family wouldn't let me have the PS3, so I figured let them keep the games ;_;

MisterNathan

13 year(s) ago

[b]Owlright wrote:[/b] [quote]And I had a beautiful budding collection built up for the PS3 but my family wouldn't let me have the PS3, so I figured let them keep the games ;_;[/quote] If you have about $200 to blow, you can easily find one off craigslist, usually plus a few games. I spent $230, got a system, controller, hookups, and five games.

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

Yeah I definitely don't have that kind of cash to blow at the moment. Nor a tv to play games on anyways lol.

javie

13 year(s) ago

Oh boy! I was thinking about doing this just after I've done posting my DVD collection. Here goes nothing. I will categorize my games in alphabetical order: [b][u]Gameboy Advance:[/u][/b] Advance Wars Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance Mother 3 Yoshi's Island [u][b]N64:[/b][/u] Doom 64 Paper Mario Turok 2: Seeds of Evil [b][u]DS:[/u][/b] Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrows Chrono Trigger Final Fantasy III The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Mariokart DS Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minnies Scribblenauts New Super Mario Bros. Tetris [u][b]NES:[/b][/u] Balloon Fight Burgertime Duck Hunt Kung Fu Ghost 'N Goblins Ice Climbers Pinball Super Mario Bros. Tetris [u][b]Gamecube:[/b][/u] Capcom vs. SNK 2: EO Ikaruga The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time + Master Quest Mario Kart Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II Pikmin 2 Resident Evil 4 Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut (I still don't understand why they called it that) Super Smash Bros. Melee [u][b]PC:[/b][/u] Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 2 Bioshock 2 Doom 3 Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil F.E.A.R. F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point Half-Life 2 Half-Life 2: Episode One Halo The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King Rayman 2: the Great Escape Starcraft Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Star Wars: Empire at War Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne World of Warcraft: -The Burning Crusade -Wrath of the Lich King -Cataclysm [u][b]PS3:[/b][/u] Final Fantasy XIII (I will execute this game in my next review) Gran Turismo 5 Killzone 2 LittleBigPlanet Street Fighter IV [u][b]PSP:[/b][/u] Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Me & My Katamari Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Namco Museum: Battle Collection Phantasy Star Portable SEGA Genesis Collection [b][u]Xbox 360:[/u][/b] Aliens vs. Predator The Beatles Rock Band Borderlands Call of Duty: Black Ops Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare DJ Hero Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Guitar Hero World Tour Halo 3: ODST Halo Reach Left 4 Dead Left 4 Dead 2 Phantasy Star Universe Rock Band 2

BrotherReed

13 year(s) ago

This is off the top of my head, since I'm not at home to look at the collection. A few of my brother's games are being counted but I'm leaving out a bunch of his, too. Definitely blanking on some of the N64 games. SNES ---- Cool Spot Donkey Kong Country Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Frogger F-Zero Jurassic Park Jurassic Park II: The Chaos Continues Mario Paint Mega Man X Mega Man X3 NBA Jam T.E. The Rocketeer Super Bomberman Super Bomberman 2 Super Mario All-Stars Super Mario Kart Super Mario World Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island Super Putty Super Star Wars Super The Empire Strikes Back Super Return of the Jedi Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters Tetris & Dr. Mario Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose Top Gear Uniracers N64 --- Bomberman 64 F-Zero X Goldeneye: 007 Jet Force Gemini Kirby 64 Mario Kart 64 Star Wars Episode I: Battle for Naboo Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire Super Smash Bros Super Mario 64 GCN --- Donkey Konga Donkey Konga 2 Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem F-Zero GX Mario Kart Double Dash Mega Man X Collection Metroid Prime Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Resident Evil 4 Sonic Mega Collection Super Smash Bros: Melee Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus

Ellipses

12 year(s) ago

A great site for this is BackLoggery Mine is http://backloggery.com/Objection

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

I don't have one, but have dvd collections, esp NCIS up to Season 5. :P how much does a game usually cost from Wal-Mart?

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

[b]Confederate wrote:[/b] [quote]how much does a game usually cost from Wal-Mart?[/quote] It depends on the platform (for example, Playstation, computer, Gameboy, etc). A brand new, newly released video game for a console (like a PS3 or Xbox 360) typically costs $60, however, different platforms can be cheaper, and you can often find good pre-owned deals on Craigslist, ebay, or, if it's been out for a while, at Gamestop.

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

Thanks for the info, Nathan. I do computer games like on Yahoo. Yahoo's more my speed that World of Warcraft game types. I don't mean the genre, more the set up and all. There's a Christian site that has more of the Mario game types that I used to go on to play, but forgot it's name. it's advertised on praize.com; but can't get on the Praize.com anymore since they changed their format. I can't use the old ID and password and the site told me that my email was already on file with another name and I can't join up anymore. It's frustrating as heck, believe me!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)