Login

your own videos

FreakYeahThatsMe

16 year(s) ago

how do you get your own videos on your profile? or do you have to submit them to youtube then put them on your profile?

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]FreakYeahThatsMe wrote:[/b] [quote]how do you get your own videos on your profile? or do you have to submit them to youtube then put them on your profile?[/quote] Yeah, you have to submit them to YouTube then submit the YouTube URL to MyPraize, THEN you can put it on your profile. Unless MyPraize can get an incredible amount of storage space, it'll prolly be that way for quite some time lol.

FreakYeahThatsMe

16 year(s) ago

wow thats alot to go through for some one as lazy as me

serfofChrist92

16 year(s) ago

[b]FreakYeahThatsMe wrote:[/b] [quote]wow thats alot to go through for some one as lazy as me[/quote] Unless you can pay for a few terabytes (or more) of server space, you'll have to be unlazy. ;)

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]FreakYeahThatsMe wrote:[/b] [quote]wow thats alot to go through for some one as lazy as me[/quote] Unless you can pay for a few terabytes (or more) of server space, you'll have to be unlazy. ;)[/quote] My church has something like two terabytes of space on their two servers, and we barely use a fraction of it. If the admin would still like some, I can ask my pastor if he would be willing to share a bit. :)

FreakYeahThatsMe

16 year(s) ago

yeah. wow it all started with mb or something like that then went to gb now tb. weve come a long way.

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]FreakYeahThatsMe wrote:[/b] [quote]yeah. wow it all started with mb or something like that then went to gb now tb. weve come a long way.[/quote] Actually, it all started with bytes. Then they upgraded to kilobytes. Then megabytes. Then gigabytes. And now terabytes.

serfofChrist92

16 year(s) ago

And a byte is 8 bits. A bit is either a 1 or a 0. A negative or a positive. On or off. etc. B)

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]And a byte is 8 bits. A bit is either a 1 or a 0. A negative or a positive. On or off. etc. B)[/quote] Bump binary. :P And you're right. Of course.

serfofChrist92

16 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]Bump binary. :P And you're right. Of course.[/quote] Yes, of course I am. ;)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)