Login

GREATEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME!!

KattyKit

15 year(s) ago

1. Farron, I love you. That movie was bodacious in the extreme. 2. Four pages and only ONE MENTION for the Princess Bride??????? What is wrong with you? I don't watch that many good movies, but The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe should be here.

calibabe7

15 year(s) ago

well....:huh: THE PRINCESS BRIDE(ps.. i only saw this like two days a go;) )A kindly grandfather sits down with his grandson and reads him a bedtime story. The story is one that has been passed down through from father to son for generations. As the grandfather reads the story, the action comes alive. The story is a classic tale of love and adventure as the beautiful Buttercup is kidnapped and held against her will in order to marry the odious Prince Humperdinck, and Westley (her childhood beau, now returned as the Dread Pirate Roberts) attempts to save her. On the way he meets an accomplished swordsman and a huge, super strong giant, both of whom become his companions in his quest. They meet a few bad guys along the way to rescue Buttercup THE DARK KNIGHT: Batman raises the stakes in his bourgeois war on crime. With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the city streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as The Joker.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)