Login

high school musical 2

WeDanceNow

16 year(s) ago

[b]Ragu wrote:[/b] [quote]I absolutely, positively CAN'T STAND High School Musical. No matter where it's talked about, some little girl has to come out and say, "Zac Efron is so hot!" Big deal. His main flaw is though, he can't act. Please burn any copies of HSM that you have, and go out and find a real musical.[/quote] I agree with the whole "can't stand HSM" and "go out and find a real musical" but... Umm, I think Zac CAN act. But with all the girls screaming and making such a big deal out of him... It kinda ruins it all for me... When I watch a movie with him in it, at least ONE girl is screaming and blah blah blah. I don't know. I do think he can act though. Better then other artists out there. That's for sure. Anything with Gene Kelly is deffenetly worth watching :cheer: IMO

Ragu

16 year(s) ago

[b]WeDanceNow wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Ragu wrote:[/b] [quote]I absolutely, positively CAN'T STAND High School Musical. No matter where it's talked about, some little girl has to come out and say, "Zac Efron is so hot!" Big deal. His main flaw is though, he can't act. Please burn any copies of HSM that you have, and go out and find a real musical.[/quote] I agree with the whole "can't stand HSM" and "go out and find a real musical" but... Umm, I think Zac CAN act. But with all the girls screaming and making such a big deal out of him... It kinda ruins it all for me... When I watch a movie with him in it, at least ONE girl is screaming and blah blah blah. I don't know. I do think he can act though. Better then other artists out there. That's for sure. Anything with Gene Kelly is deffenetly worth watching :cheer: IMO[/quote] Crud, now that I've thought about musicals, I'm singing "So Long, Fair Well" from The Sound Of Music

WeDanceNow

16 year(s) ago

[b]Ragu wrote:[/b] [quote][b]WeDanceNow wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Ragu wrote:[/b] [quote]I absolutely, positively CAN'T STAND High School Musical. No matter where it's talked about, some little girl has to come out and say, "Zac Efron is so hot!" Big deal. His main flaw is though, he can't act. Please burn any copies of HSM that you have, and go out and find a real musical.[/quote] I agree with the whole "can't stand HSM" and "go out and find a real musical" but... Umm, I think Zac CAN act. But with all the girls screaming and making such a big deal out of him... It kinda ruins it all for me... When I watch a movie with him in it, at least ONE girl is screaming and blah blah blah. I don't know. I do think he can act though. Better then other artists out there. That's for sure. Anything with Gene Kelly is deffenetly worth watching :cheer: IMO[/quote] Crud, now that I've thought about musicals, I'm singing "So Long, Fair Well" from The Sound Of Music[/quote] BAHAHA! lol :p I haven't seen that in ... well... FOR-EV-ERRR...

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)