Login

Power of the tongue!

Bukton1

17 year(s) ago

WOW, yes a heavy topic! To understand the power of your tongue, you must understand that there is a spiritual world that is not visible to the natural eyes. Words are the only thing that we can come in contact with that enters all 3 realms of life. The spiritual, natural, and emotional realms. GOD created with HIS Words. We are made in HIS image and likeness. We have the same power and authority-Jn 14:12- In Daniel chapter 10 verse 12, the messanger angel comes to Daniel and says to him, "I am come for thy words." Daniel's words have sturred up the spiritual realm so much that there was a war going on. The angel said that the enemy tried to stop him from delivering the message. The battle got so heated up that Michael the Archangel had to come and help out!!! The Kingdom suffers violence, and the Violent take it by force. Why is there violence in the heavenlies??? Because we as christians are ignorantly speaking things into existance. When we(christians) speak, all the heavenlies perk up to attention. Because we carry that authority as a child of the living GOD. Mark 11: you shall have whatsoever you say, James 3-the tongue is like a fire Proverbs 18: death and life are in the power of the tongue Matthew 12: by your words you are justified, by your words you are condemned!! Romans 4:17-Abraham spoke those things which be not as thou they were. All of the chapters in Proverbs discuss the power and responsiblity of your words. I will even go as far as to say this: YOU ARE ONLY SAVED BECAUSE YOU SAY SO! Romans 10:10:For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. You are saved because you spoke it!! Your words go forth and create. EVEN IF IT IS A JOKE! Words are words. It is up to the recipient of those words to allow them to harm them or not. IT IS NOT WHAT PEOPLE DO TO YOU, BUT WHAT YOU ALLOW IT TO DO IN YOU THAT HURTS. there is more I can say, but I will hold my tongue! IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)