Login

*cough*

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

You know those really good guy friends that you have that you can talk to about pretty much anything? Ever had a time when you forget that they're male? I just had one of those moments. I was talking to a good friend of mine (Chels, you'll laugh cause it was Mr. S) and I asked if he could pray for me because I'd been in a lot of pain this week. Most people would be like "ok, cool" and keep their curiosity to themselves but my friend did not. He asked what was so wrong so I blatantly said that I've been having abnormally bad period pain. Now I don't know how it is in the States but over here it generally goes along the lines of if you ask, I'll tell. He got so embarrassed that he was speechless and was like "Uhh.... um..." so of course I cracked up laughing at him. It wasn't until he pointed out that I could have phrased it differently that I myself got really embarrassed. However, that embarrassment has now faded and I'm once again cracking up laughing at his expense! Heed my warning, if you ask I will tell you! :laugh:

RainOnYourParade

13 year(s) ago

I feel like a guy right now since I don't understand how cramps can be that bad, even though I know (and feel bad for) so many girls that have bad cramps. I don't get them at all anymore, and even when I did, they were never that painful and went away right after taking some Midol. Also, props to you for saying it how it is! I have such a difficult time saying 'period' even around people that are totally comfortable with it.

MissCupcake

13 year(s) ago

Alot of teenage girls at my church call it the dot at the end of the sentence. Haha!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)