Login

...Twilight series

jesserine0598

15 year(s) ago

Okay, this is a topic I absolutely have to discuss: the Twilight series. And no, I'm not praising it. In fact, I'm doing just the opposite. I'm crashing it. I really don't see what the big deal is, anyway. The books aren't all that great, and I will not waste my money on the movie because based on the clips that I've watched, it won't be any better than the mediocre books. You know, all those teens need to get their head out of the clouds and out of those stupid books. First of all, NONE of the characters will EVER like you, because they're NOT REAL! Quit calling yourselves Mrs. Cullen, and various others and get your mind on something else, and better yourselves! I daresay that there are adults that read them, and I don't even have the words to say how much they need to get out of them, for Pete's sake. Now, if there are any people out there that want to reply angirly defending those mediocre books, go ahead. I want you to, really. That way I'll have even more people to tell off. You know, I am only fourteen. That's right. Fourteen, and I have read much better books than those. Much more complicated books with better meaning and purpose. Not some dumb fantasy vampire book. For example, since when did vampires SPARKLE in the sun? I pretty much wanted to burn the book right then and there when I read that! You want a vampire book? Read a real one: Queen of the Damned, or any Anne Rice books. Now THOSE are real vampire books.

Jekkie

15 year(s) ago

[b]jesserine0598 wrote:[/b] [quote]You want a vampire book? Read a real one: Queen of the Damned, or any Anne Rice books. Now THOSE are real vampire books.[/quote] Your argument was fine up until this point. Those two books SUCK. Dracula would've have been a better suggestion.

joe-jonas-lover

15 year(s) ago

i think thats the point. it not like any other vampire book or movie, its a new twist to vampire things. i know that they arnt real, but really, everyone has to enjoy something. some people it a shert or celeberty, other people its twilight. i personly love the book, movie could have been better but oh well, thats hollywood. but i dot see why your flipping out. and the twilight book is made because stephine meyer had a dream and wrote it down.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)