Login

10 questions

barry

17 year(s) ago

1) Can Yeshua have a thought that G-d (the Father) does not have? This is the key Trinitarian question. If Yeshua and G-d (the Father) have different thoughts, then they have different minds, and are thus distinct individuals. If both are G-d, then we have more than one G-d (polytheism). If Yeshua and G-d (the Father) have one mind, the prayer in the garden (Luke 22:42) is most difficult to explain. How can Yeshua have a will that is different from his Father "not my will, but Your, be done" if they have one mind? Was G-d arguing with himself in the garden? 2) How can Yeshua be eternal and still "proceed from G-d the Father"? If you are eternal, you have no source. If your source is G-d the Father, then you are not eternal. How can Yeshua be eternal (infinite) and yet be "begotten" (finite)? How can he have no beginning in time yet have a beginning in time? 3) Mary was with child of the Holy Spirit. Is the Holy Spirit the Father of Yeshua? If the Holy Spirit is a person in a godhead, then Matthew 1:18 identifies the Holy Spirit, not G-d the Father as the father of Yeshua. 4 Who did King David pray to? Who did Paul pray to? How is it that David and Paul prayed to different G-ds? In what way is the existence of multiple G-d’s not polytheism? 5) How can Yeshua be co-equal with G-d and still say "My father is greater than I"? "Equal to" cannot exist simultaneously with "greater than." It is a contradiction in terms. 6) How can the immortal G-d die? Immortal means "cannot die." For someone who is immortal to die is a contradiction in terms. 7) Why did Yeshua NEVER claim to be G-d? Hmmm? 8) Why is there NO PASSAGE in the entire Bible that plainly says that Yeshua is the Creator G-d, the G-d of the Old Testament? Hmmm? 9) No tricks. No language dodges. Be brutally honest. Do you worship more than one G-d? The worship of more than one G-d is defined as: polytheism 10) If a man had two or three wives but said that they were "one wife," would you believe him? Why then do you believe that G-d is two, or three, but tenaciously hold to the claim that two or three G-d’s is one G-d? [b]When your model of G-d includes contradiction, it is time to look for a better model.[/b]

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)