Login

2007 movies

screams

17 year(s) ago

so, what movies are you looking forward to next year? i'm mainly looking forward to seeing: spider-man 3 i think this will be the biggest movie in the box office, i'm pretty sure it will set new records. i'm excited to see the villains, sandman will be cool, harry as the hobgoblin will be cool, and the coolest will be to see venom. i think that everyone will be very surprised to see him, and that's how i want him to be, just a big surprise that will make the movie. i won't be too disappointed if he just has a small role in the end, leaving us with a cliffhanger. 300 probably my favorite graphic novel of all time. it will be sweet to finally see another epic movie that doesn't copy others like braveheart, or lord of the rings. every epic time-line movie that comes out totally rips off the others, movies like troy, kingdom of heaven, and even narnia had some cliche battle sequences. this will be an awesome movie, and will probably be my second favorite of the year. i've seen production clips, and i'm sure it won't be disappointing. ghost rider i think it will be a fun movie that can ease my waiting for spider-man 3. i think i'll enjoy it, but i doubt it will be outstandingly amazing. pirates of the caribbean i hope this movie is better than the last one. if they give it a stronger plot, and make it a little shorter it could be cool. i don't think it will be as big in the box office, i know half the people who saw the last one were pretty disappointed, and it got bad reviews. maybe this one will redeem itself.. but the whole franchise just reminds me of the matrix trilogy.. 1 being awesome, 2 being awful, and 3 being slightly better than 2 but not near as good as 1. my main problem with the last one was that a movie based off of a ride at disney land should never last longer than 2 hours. maybe they'll learn from their mistakes. teenage mutant ninja turtles it will be awesome, and i hope they don't screw it up. cgi could potentially ruin it or make it was cooler. other movies that i don't want to type about. live free or die hard (next in the die-hard franchise) transformers the bourne ultimatum beowulf every year i always get excited about a lot of movies, and normally only a couple are worth staying excited about.

horsechic1990

17 year(s) ago

I don't know what all is coming out next year, but I am really looking forward to seeing Harry Potter 5 next year.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)