Login

2010 Movie Thread

BrotherReed

13 year(s) ago

In this thread I rate and rank the movies I've seen this year. If you want, feel free to do the same. Honestly this is the most difficult year for me in a long time. I like my top 4 movies almost equally. Trying to decide between them will probably be hard until I've seen them all more than once. Basically 8.5 is my rating that means "great, possibly fantastic." I'm on the fence as to whether it's a favorite or simply great. Usually rewatches will pull the score up or down depending on how well it holds up. 1. Inception - 8.5/10 2. Toy Story 3 - 8.5/10 3. Shutter Island - 8.5/10 4. The Social Network - 8/10 5. Kick-A$$ - 7/10 6. How to Train Your Dragon - 7/10 7. Due Date - 6.5/10 8. Red - 6/10 9. Iron Man 2 - 6/10 10. The A-Team - 5/10 11. Dinner for Schmucks - 5/10 12. Robin Hood - 5/10 13. The Wolfman - 3/10 Been a decent year although it's almost over. I usually see most of the big movies the following year when they come out on DVD since it's a lot cheaper than going to the theater.

serfofChrist92

13 year(s) ago

I've seen two of those movies. xD

serfofChrist92

13 year(s) ago

Toy Story 3 - 9/10, mostly because it was a cool movie, but it gets an extra point for being the last movie I saw with my family and my girlfriend before leaving for this gray paradise called West Point. Iron Man 2 - 5.5/10

javie

13 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]Iron Man 2 - 5.5/10[/quote] Same here. I kept on forgetting to throw in a review for this movie, but I will just say that I might get a chance to tell you guys what I thought about it.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)