Login

2012 (for dudes only)

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

Oh, and if the earth was gonna be in the middle of all that cosmic energy or whatever, I think the scientists would have figured that out and warned us by now. We're ok. I'm pretty sure.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

[b]TheMessenger wrote:[/b] [quote][b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]the thing with the mayans though was that they werent really exposed to christianity when their calendar was made. they were also very good at astronomy. and supposedly on december 21, 2012, there will be some kind of alignment of planets and moons and suns and stars and the earth will be smack dab in the middle. this will make a lot of cosmic energy or something like that and people on the pacific rim and the gulf of mexico will be hit with all of it[/quote] Well I graduate in May 2012. Yay! I'll make it through high school :laugh:[/quote] i turn 21 in 2012!!!:woohoo:

rami009

15 year(s) ago

[b]TheMessenger wrote:[/b] [quote]Oh, and if the earth was gonna be in the middle of all that cosmic energy or whatever, I think the scientists would have figured that out and warned us by now. We're ok. I'm pretty sure.[/quote] the havent warned us but they predict the mayans were right

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

Quite frankly, who cares when it will end? I don't know about you guys, but I don't WANT to know. Then I would feel pressured to do all the things I want to do cuz i would be all stressed out knowing the time limit. The point is, live life to it's fullest in a way that honors God.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

id kinda like to know when the world would end or when i would die because of the exact reason why you dont want know when it ends. id like to make sure i do all the things i want to do. like take my friend to a warriors game and sit on the floor and fake propose to her so we can get on the jumbotron:laugh:

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]id kinda like to know when the world would end or when i would die because of the exact reason why you dont want know when it ends. id like to make sure i do all the things i want to do. like take my friend to a warriors game and sit on the floor and fake propose to her so we can get on the jumbotron:laugh:[/quote] lol, Matt. And good point, Messenger... But I doubt the world is going to end, end. Maybe change, at most. And that's not saying much, seeing as how the world changes everyday...

brenton393

15 year(s) ago

i dont bielive it becuase i bielive in the bible witch says when the end comes we wont be expecting it

serfofChrist92

15 year(s) ago

Actually, Jesus said we wouldn't know the day or the hour. However, He gave us plenty of signs that the end was near. But I agree the whole thing [2012 end of the world] is crazy.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

plus, the mayans had to end their calendar somewhere, right? they couldnt have gone on forever and ever. everything has a beginning and end

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

[b]May[/b]

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)