Login

2012 (for dudes only)

rami009

15 year(s) ago

yea, females think they can tease alex and me with that topic. well i made our own. go crazy

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Lol, Matt. Nice. Anyway, so why is it a load of crap again?

rami009

15 year(s) ago

because the world wont end just because december 21, 2012 is the last day on the mayan calendar

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Hmmm... good point... Anyone else going to watch the show on the topic History channel this week, or next week?

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Sorry, Nate...:laugh: Anyway, it seems as if most people are not predicting the end of the world as much as a great change in the human world. I myself havemany speculations of what may occur... Rapture? Doubtful, but a possibility. Antichrist? Perhaps, but hopefully not... Something else? IDK

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

While the Mayans calendar was very accurate, I wouldn't lose any sleep about what they say for when the world ends. Doesn't Jesus say in the Bible that noone knows/will know when it will happen? He tells us what it will be like, but he says only the Father knows when. I would trust that over the ancient Mayan calendar any day.

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

[b]TheMessenger wrote:[/b] [quote]While the Mayans calendar was very accurate, I wouldn't lose any sleep about what they say for when the world ends. Doesn't Jesus say in the Bible that noone knows/will know when it will happen? He tells us what it will be like, but he says only the Father knows when. I would trust that over the ancient Mayan calendar any day.[/quote] Very good point...

choco93

15 year(s) ago

nobody knows when Jesus's comming back it could be tomorrow for all anyone knows, i don't care how accurate people say the mayan calendar is [b]they don't know when he's coming back!![/b].

rami009

15 year(s) ago

the thing with the mayans though was that they werent really exposed to christianity when their calendar was made. they were also very good at astronomy. and supposedly on december 21, 2012, there will be some kind of alignment of planets and moons and suns and stars and the earth will be smack dab in the middle. this will make a lot of cosmic energy or something like that and people on the pacific rim and the gulf of mexico will be hit with all of it

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]the thing with the mayans though was that they werent really exposed to christianity when their calendar was made. they were also very good at astronomy. and supposedly on december 21, 2012, there will be some kind of alignment of planets and moons and suns and stars and the earth will be smack dab in the middle. this will make a lot of cosmic energy or something like that and people on the pacific rim and the gulf of mexico will be hit with all of it[/quote] Well I graduate in May 2012. Yay! I'll make it through high school :laugh:

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)