Login

a ryan post

rami009

13 year(s) ago

sorry, ryan. had to do it :P i dont know what else to call this haha. and i dont know if this shouldve gone in the OD or not. maybe ill move it later. so guess what this is about? if you guessed a girl, youre correct! well, four girls actually. ill make each story as short as i can. ill start with V. she was my first girlfriend. we got together about a year ago actually. it was at our homecoming dance, and this years homecoming was yesterday. anyways, she broke up with me a little while later. she was texting another guy like the whole time we were together. they recently broke up and now shes been texting me a lot and sending me IMs. thats her way of saying "id like to be with you." the second girl, M. she was my prom date. completely unexpected prom date, i didnt even really know her at the time. i thought she was crazy haha. she asked me like two months before prom which is way before i had a good enough excuse as to why i couldnt go with her. i had fun, even though another girl who wanted to go with me (and i wouldve rather gone with her) was better friends with me. i took M out a couple times after prom since i knew she liked me. i thought maybe i would come around, and i never did. so i ended that. i felt bad, but she was a little too extroverted for my liking. third girl now, R. she has been in love with me ever since she saw me over 4 years ago at our freshman orientation haha. ive dubbed her my stalker. she was supposed to go to a very good college (UC davis, and some of you may have heard of it. its smack dab in the middle of the bay and sacramento areas), but instead shes going to my community college because she 'couldnt afford a UC." no, i know her family. they can afford it. trade in your waste of $40,000 camaro if you need money, fool. she asked me to prom also. i had a total of six girls want to go to prom with me. i wouldnt have gone with her, even if i was single. she asked me two weeks before prom, and i got mad at our mutual friends for not stopping her from asking me. turns out they tried. a week later at our band concert, she asked me out. again, i told her no. she always tries to get me to like her by wearing giants gear or buying soccer balls with the mexican flag on them. i dont like soccer at all, by the way. ok, that was kind of long, sorry haha last girl, C. this is the one who is extremely attracted to me at this very moment. shes definitely the prettiest out of the four. shes just a very cool girl. im interested. normally i try to stay away from oakland As and raider fans (which she is both of....) because when my teams from san francisco whoop on them, i dont have a mad girlfriend;) im a little hesitant though. she is a junior in high school still. she doesnt turn 17 until april and im already 19. she is very mature for her age though. there is a second thing that concerns me. we work together, and her ex works with us also (they broke up recently and hes actually 20 and a junior in college). her mom is the kindergarten teacher. also, the athletic director for the school may as well be our second dad. if i go for this, i think shed agree to keep it extremely quiet. basically, im asking advice for the C situation. i just thought id give you the story of the girls of my senior year ;)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)