lynsielou

17 year(s) ago

What do you think about it?

DHfan

17 year(s) ago

Murder

WeDanceNow

17 year(s) ago

[b]DHfan wrote:[/b] [quote]Murder[/quote] I second that.

Tori-Rebecca

17 year(s) ago

[b]lynsielou wrote:[/b] [quote]What do you think about it?[/quote] I think it's sad because my grandmaw didn't know that she was pregenent and she went to the bathroom and there was a little baby still in it's sack!

Alikat23

17 year(s) ago

its murder all the way, its sick, my nephew was almost aborted, just cause you don't want the baby at the time most likly in the long run you be Very glad, Adoption, how could you live with your self knowing you took the soul of a child, but when you go to heaven....THAT baby that you aborted (or any miscarage) will be there to greet you before anyone else. lets just hope that the baby that was aborted doesn't ask why you didn't want them. did you also know that when Pastor Jesse was taken to heaven for thoes six hours he said that there were all these beings almost, little fling beings that were about 1' 6" just fling around God. when God breathed they went in and out as he did. He said that they were just pleeding to God to let them go to earth and become a spirit, and how anyone could just Kill somthing that could be everything is sick.

Alikat23

17 year(s) ago

its murder all the way, its sick, my nephew was almost aborted, just cause you don't want the baby at the time most likly in the long run you be Very glad, Adoption, how could you live with your self knowing you took the soul of a child, but when you go to heaven....THAT baby that you aborted (or any miscarage) will be there to greet you before anyone else. lets just hope that the baby that was aborted doesn't ask why you didn't want them. did you also know that when Pastor Jesse was taken to heaven for thoes six hours he said that there were all these beings almost, little fling beings that were about 1' 6" just fling around God. when God breathed they went in and out as he did. He said that they were just pleeding to God to let them go to earth and become a spirit, and how anyone could just Kill somthing that could be everything is sick.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)