Login

Abortion

savylla

16 year(s) ago

I'm sure I don't need to ask this question, but I just want to know some different views of abortion. Being pro-life, I obviously believe abortion is wrong. Whether the mother was raped (which often come up in abortion debates) or whatever the case is, abortion is wrong. Alot of people are against abortion, but they don't give reasons or anything, they just say it's wrong, so give me answers. The Lord said in The Ten Commandments not to kill. He never said if you get raped and don't have time for a kid, just kill it. Never did He mention that if you just completely screwed up and went too far with your boyfriend and all of a sudden find out you're pregnant to get un-pregnant. The Lord didn't mention any of these to Moses. He said do not kill. How can we misinterpret that? There are over 3100 abortions EVERY DAY. What if one of those 3100 grew up to become a medical surgeon and found a cure for cancer? What if one of those 3100 falled into pollitics and became the President of the United States and made peace with all other countries. God said go and be fruitful, not to destroy the fruit. His Word says he knew us before we were in our mother's womb. He writes our name on the palm of His hand, never forgetting us. God gave us a perfect gift, perfect enough that He gave His son to die for us, not just to forgive all for our sins, but so we can have a relationship with the Most High God. If God gave us such a perfect gift, who are we to destroy it?

bagirl1234

16 year(s) ago

[b]savylla wrote:[/b] [quote]I'm sure I don't need to ask this question, but I just want to know some different views of abortion. Being pro-life, I obviously believe abortion is wrong. Whether the mother was raped (which often come up in abortion debates) or whatever the case is, abortion is wrong. Alot of people are against abortion, but they don't give reasons or anything, they just say it's wrong, so give me answers. The Lord said in The Ten Commandments not to kill. He never said if you get raped and don't have time for a kid, just kill it. Never did He mention that if you just completely screwed up and went too far with your boyfriend and all of a sudden find out you're pregnant to get un-pregnant. The Lord didn't mention any of these to Moses. He said do not kill. How can we misinterpret that? There are over 3100 abortions EVERY DAY. What if one of those 3100 grew up to become a medical surgeon and found a cure for cancer? What if one of those 3100 falled into pollitics and became the President of the United States and made peace with all other countries. God said go and be fruitful, not to destroy the fruit. His Word says he knew us before we were in our mother's womb. He writes our name on the palm of His hand, never forgetting us. God gave us a perfect gift, perfect enough that He gave His son to die for us, not just to forgive all for our sins, but so we can have a relationship with the Most High God. If God gave us such a perfect gift, who are we to destroy it?[/quote] EXTREMELY well said. i agree with u but even if i didnt at first, i probly would now

bagirl1234

16 year(s) ago

[b]savylla wrote:[/b] [quote]I'm sure I don't need to ask this question, but I just want to know some different views of abortion. Being pro-life, I obviously believe abortion is wrong. Whether the mother was raped (which often come up in abortion debates) or whatever the case is, abortion is wrong. Alot of people are against abortion, but they don't give reasons or anything, they just say it's wrong, so give me answers. The Lord said in The Ten Commandments not to kill. He never said if you get raped and don't have time for a kid, just kill it. Never did He mention that if you just completely screwed up and went too far with your boyfriend and all of a sudden find out you're pregnant to get un-pregnant. The Lord didn't mention any of these to Moses. He said do not kill. How can we misinterpret that? There are over 3100 abortions EVERY DAY. What if one of those 3100 grew up to become a medical surgeon and found a cure for cancer? What if one of those 3100 falled into pollitics and became the President of the United States and made peace with all other countries. God said go and be fruitful, not to destroy the fruit. His Word says he knew us before we were in our mother's womb. He writes our name on the palm of His hand, never forgetting us. God gave us a perfect gift, perfect enough that He gave His son to die for us, not just to forgive all for our sins, but so we can have a relationship with the Most High God. If God gave us such a perfect gift, who are we to destroy it?[/quote] EXTREMELY well said. i agree with u but even if i didnt at first, i probly would now

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)