Login

advice,badly=(

americaneagle12

16 year(s) ago

me and this girl have been friends for about 2 years, and her parents were kinda not being very nice the way they were talking about me,..well i was told not to talk to my best friend or hang with her anymore because of her parents... but shes my best friend, i can not not talk to her! what do i do??

Post edited by: americaneagle12, at: 2008/04/18 18:16

i-dance-4-him

16 year(s) ago

[b]americaneagle12 wrote:[/b] [quote]me and this girl have been friends for about 2 years, and her parents were kinda not being very nice the way they were talking about me,..well i was told not to talk to my best friend or hang with her anymore because of her parents... but shes my best friend, i can not not talk to her! what do i do??<br><br>Post edited by: americaneagle12, at: 2008/04/18 18:16[/quote] did ur parents tell u not to hang out with her? if so u should probally tell them the nicest way possible that she is ur friend, and stuff like the other persons parents shouldn't get in the way of an awesome friendship u guys could hang at ur house or go 2 the mall or even movies but, try and avoid seeing her parents idk how they treat u so i can't really give u much more help but, if u liked my advice and u want more u can allways message me ur problems ~id4h

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)