Login

advice (girls can post to lol)

skater4life

18 year(s) ago

their some girls who like me their all christians all my type and r good looking to wat can i do:( :( :(

Post edited by: skater4life, at: 2006/08/06 19:47

MMP-MusicAngel-2452

17 year(s) ago

[b]skater4life wrote:[/b] [quote]their some girls who like me their all christians all my type and r good looking to wat can i do:( :( :(<br><br>Post edited by: skater4life, at: 2006/08/06 19:47[/quote] Ok, hi! lol, I agree w/ basically all of the other posts. so here's wat i say, first (if u haven't already) get to kno all of them as friends. Then maybe if u both think it's right, something more will come from one of them. u kno what i mean? And out of all of them, if there is one girl in particular that you really like, well then talk to her! lol I mean seriously, it's worth a shot if u like her. And i'm a girl believe me w/ this one, girls (most anyway) like to b friends w/ a guy and get to kno them first. Not sure about u all, cause i don't get boys ( :blink: lol) but w/ girls, that's mostly the thing, (oh and btw, i'm only posting in this one!! i mean helloooo, guys forum. lol this one said girls can post =)) So hope i helped a bit, and good luck!! *Meg* =P

pinkrocks

17 year(s) ago

Just pray that God will help u

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)