Login

Advice please

atlantaxc

15 year(s) ago

I met a girl at some place called criders and we danced a few times and i got her # and have been talking to her at least once a week since the fourth of july and she lives bout an hour away and i really like her but i cant help the feeling that i only like her that much because ive only seen her in person once so there was no real way for there to be any way for her to change the way i think about her but i so far know we have a lot in common she is smart athletic and very beautiful. I partially agree that i shouldnt be trying to be in a relationship at my age but i cant help the feeling that i should tell her how i feel. can i get some help on this and i would prefer a more mild mannered and more respectful answer than some i have seen on similar topics. Thanks

rami009

15 year(s) ago

id say just tell her how you feel. i do when i like a girl if i can see that it wont hurt our friendship in any way. but make sure you dont get too into her before you start dating if you start dating. i learned that the hard way this summer. but i rebound fast hahaha. my friend was dropping hints at me the other night that one of our friends "would be a very nice match for me" and "would really enjoy spending time with me." and i liked her a while back, and i kinda like her still

rollinWITHdaGOODtimes

15 year(s) ago

dude i know how u feel serisly i have the exact same problem right now (only its with like my best friend and she live like 20+ hours away {and we want to date but cant so i know how u feel its hard 2 forget about how u feel})

drumz13

15 year(s) ago

Dude I would just tell her how you feel and put aside the denomination thing because my mom was a catholic and my dad is church of christ and they are a great couple.:)

Bblade272

15 year(s) ago

Even some Baptists are strict. I went to a friends church for a youth group that was going on there. I was wearing all black with some skulls. They were all wearing suits and dresses. They also tried to convert me from my evil ways of wearing non-dress cloathes with skulls and my listining of the evil Christian/Metal.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)