Login

scotty777

18 year(s) ago

I hope this site really grows, as a Christian I felt like an alien on MYSPACE. One suggestion would be to have better age selection. There is a big difference between 35 and 75. And when you browse, if you could put a range of age between 35 to 40 or something like that. Plus a city search. Myspace has some great idea's that you might be able to implement into your site. I liove the idea of keeping the profanity and bad taste items off a site Thanks for the site, Scott

scotty777

18 year(s) ago

I'm learning how this site works and I see you can do some of the things I mentioned. I noticed that if you hit the back space after doing a search you have to start a new one, and you can't right click to open a profile in a new browser. Trying to help Scott

Joshua

18 year(s) ago

Scotty, Theres SOOO much that needs to be done.... BUt the age thing, is an easy fix when I get time... I already have a new system developed, I just have to finish it, but the new system wieth actualy pop up a calendar and let you pick you birth day and then calculate your age from that

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)