Login

agree?

drumher0

15 year(s) ago

this sounds wierd, but i think miley cyrus is super hot. does anyone agrree?

Sk8emerica

15 year(s) ago

To me, saying a girl is "hot", is disrespectful.. Anyways, she is okay looking...

rami009

15 year(s) ago

nah, selena gomez is super hott!, mileys ok. just ok in my book

rollinWITHdaGOODtimes

15 year(s) ago

i have 2 agree with nathan and negi commenting on their gfs because 4 me my gf is the prettiest girl there is

MisterNathan

15 year(s) ago

[b]rollinWITHdaGOODtimes wrote:[/b] [quote]i have 2 agree with nathan and negi commenting on their gfs because 4 me my gf is the prettiest girl there is[/quote] That's what YOU think. ;)

Link0104

15 year(s) ago

I have to agree that Miley looks pretty good, but Britney Spears did too before she got screwed up.:blink:

Swinny89

15 year(s) ago

[b]drumher0 wrote:[/b] [quote]this sounds wierd, but i think miley cyrus is super hot. does anyone agrree?[/quote] I'm not sure how much of the google pictures are actually her, but if the ones I saw are her, I say she is a slut. =)

rami009

15 year(s) ago

[b]Swinny89 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]drumher0 wrote:[/b] [quote]this sounds wierd, but i think miley cyrus is super hot. does anyone agrree?[/quote] I'm not sure how much of the google pictures are actually her, but if the ones I saw are her, I say she is a slut. =)[/quote] shes not a slut....dont be saying crap like that. ill show you a slut if you want me to!

Swinny89

15 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Swinny89 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]drumher0 wrote:[/b] [quote]this sounds wierd, but i think miley cyrus is super hot. does anyone agrree?[/quote] I'm not sure how much of the google pictures are actually her, but if the ones I saw are her, I say she is a slut. =)[/quote] shes not a slut....dont be saying crap like that. ill show you a slut if you want me to![/quote] I didn't say she IS a slut. I said IF this, THEN she is a slut.

Link0104

15 year(s) ago

lol i love how all the male forums turn into heated debates.:P oh well. it sort of helps me with logic at school.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)