Login

Am I the only person who reads books over and over

KattyKit

17 year(s) ago

I've been told by many a person that rereading books is weird. (But then, they think reading books for fun is weird.) Anywho, is it?

horsechic1990

17 year(s) ago

You're not weird 'cause I re-read books all the time, especially the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (please, don't bash me for this anyone, 'cause that's not what this thread is for! Thanks!). It's fun to re-read books 'cause then I can skip the parts that are somewhat dull to me and only read the parts I like! lol Another benefit to re-reading books is that you can pick up on stuff you missed the first time you read it, especially with things like symbolism and hidden meanings of things. I also tend to start reading books and never finish them! lol I started reading "Schindler's List" by Thomas Keneally last December, but haven't finished it 'cause I stopped reading it for a while....

Staticstellarhawk

17 year(s) ago

no...just the other day I started rereading the LOTR books!! I read the years ago and don't remember everything! but they are AWESOME!! I'm having a hard time putting them down!:laugh: B)

AmberRose

17 year(s) ago

nope I do it all the time

Riptide91

17 year(s) ago

Nah. You're not te only one. I do. I have read a book called Born Blue (totally awesome, by the way) about eight times. Now, that is crazy!:P - ACE

AmberRose

17 year(s) ago

[b]KattyKit wrote:[/b] [quote]I've been told by many a person that rereading books is weird. (But then, they think reading books for fun is weird.) Anywho, is it?[/quote] i do that all the time! i love reading good books over and over

redrhino94

17 year(s) ago

Rereading books is interestng. You get to see what u $got since the last time u read it. and u spot all the details u missed the first time around.

KingsDaughter92

17 year(s) ago

omg i love to read! i read every book (if its interesting) at least twice b4 i put it on the bookshelf for a few months. i'm so glad it finally summer cuz now i'll have more time to read. last summer i read over 30 books! lol neway no i wouldn't consider u strange cuz u reread books. cuz then i'd b weird...well scratch that cuz i'm weird neway!!! lol newho... o n to all of u who said u reread books alot cuz u cant afford to buy new ones go to a salvation army or goodwill or something. thats where i get 99% of mine. i mean when a new book costs from $5 to around $25 n u read about on per week that gets expensive after a while!!! lol but at SA or GW they r usually only about a buck! HAPPII READING!!!

ttnado

16 year(s) ago

[b]KattyKit wrote:[/b] [quote]I've been told by many a person that rereading books is weird. (But then, they think reading books for fun is weird.) Anywho, is it?[/quote] i love to reread the harry potter books there amazing and its so not weird

mdmbri

16 year(s) ago

[size=2]Nah, I do all the time. B) [/size]

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)