Login

AMAZING =)

skidstur

16 year(s) ago

also posted this in the ladies forum but its fits here too and i figure guys are as helpful as girls. =) one of my closest friends asked me to be his girlfriend on thursday. we've liked eachother for about a month and we both knew it would happen eventually. and now that it has its simply amazing... its like he is still my best friend but its great to hug him and hold his hand. and at night when i usually lay around and watch tv or get online, ive been sitting outside and watching the sunset....doing my devotions...reading my bible...praying and thanking God for every person and thing in my life....and playing my guitar. i never used to do this. and i think its because of him. but i dont know why. its not a problem but out of curiosity, who else has felt the same way or knows why that happens? i mean, he is the first guy i have really ever fallen for...he makes me feel safe, he compliments me, his hugs are fantastic, we can tell eachother anything. i am so mesmerized by the past two days that i cant think straight. its the most amazing feeling ever. so yeah, just let me know why that happens or if you just have an idea or thought thats cool too. God bless, meg <3

areanne

16 year(s) ago

well..i dont know why that happens either :laugh: but thats soooo great! i'm soo happy for u..even if i dont know u B)

skidstur

16 year(s) ago

aw, thank you!! :side:

TheRuby

16 year(s) ago

That is really cool and i hope that it works out for you two. Just when you get into troubles try to notice if your heart is in your devotions if it isnt then he isnt meant for you. if you can keep your heart in your devotion when you two are fighting then you two will last a long time and i hope that happens with you two. -TheRuby

want2sing4ever

16 year(s) ago

THAT'S SO SWEET!! everybody say awwwwwww :)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)