Login

American Idol Crushed My Dreams

soccerLOVER2012

14 year(s) ago

OK so here's the story....i tried out for American idol and that Simon dude crushed my dreams of being a star. he told my that it sounded inhuman whale like a drowning baby scream. i didn't cry i just wanted to reach for his jugular. i was so annoyed at him. i dont no where to go from here. any advice?

00bekah00

14 year(s) ago

well he is pretty famous and knows what he is talking about. try not to take it so personal and maybe realize that singing is something you'll b better at once you get to heaven and find something else that makes u just as happy. I wish I could sing like an angle when in fact i sound like a chicken being choked to death. sometimes the truth hurts but the key is to learn from it and to grow in a different area. I'm sure you'll find something else to make you feel complete. sorry about the hurt you felt. that blows.

NinjaUnicorn

14 year(s) ago

You can always learn, and practice makes perfect. Get some singing lessons? And don't take it to heart. Most AI's don't do much after the show anyway. And Simon's a grumpy old man. You can always figure something else out. :)

soccerLOVER2012

14 year(s) ago

you dont no my voice it sounds like an angel singing to god he blessed me well.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)