Login

American Idol Finale

ruebe

16 year(s) ago

Ok, so every one who watched it knows David Cook won,but I don't really know how I feel about it. I mean David C. was a lot cooler than David A. and his CD's will probably sell better because he appeals to more teenagers. But Archuletas voice was a lot better especially when you conciter that he's only 17, and American Idol is a talent contest. Any one else feel the same?

BrotherReed

16 year(s) ago

David Cook is not just the only Idol winner but also the only Idol contestant from any season whose music I would actually consider listening to. America spoke, and by a large margin. Face it, Archuleta was boring. Extremely talented, yes, but mostly uninteresting. David Cook has style and genuineness on his side - and he's no slouch of a singer, either.

rami009

16 year(s) ago

even though i dont really care, i wouldve rather seen archuleta win. cook seemed way too full of himself. and he had one of the biggest heads ive ever seen in my life:laugh: just thought id point that out.....anyway, i saw the finale since my mom was watching it in the room i was in, and i thought archuleta completely kicked cooks nalgas all over the place. but thats what happens when a competition is a popularity contest

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)