Login

American Idol season 7

horsechic1990

16 year(s) ago

Who here has been following the new season of American Idol (at least somewhat)? If so, what do you think of it so far? I have followed most of the auditions, and I think they were hilarious! What were some of your favorite moments of the show so far? Out of all the auditions so far, who do you think is most likely to make it (if you can't remember their name, you can just descrive their performance and what they looked like)? I liked the 16 year old guy that had gotten over the partial vocal paralysis problems...

Jekkie

16 year(s) ago

I liked the guy who slept in his car....

ilovegoldendoodles

16 year(s) ago

really?? i love that danny kid! haha but its true about his hair.. but its awesome anyways haha oh yeah whos the guy who had that throat problem? is he still in? i sorta liked the guy who slept in the car... but he got out right? :[

KattyKit

16 year(s) ago

Dang it! Josiah got kicked!! I like the 'Rocker Nurse'

horsechic1990

16 year(s) ago

[b]ilovegoldendoodles wrote:[/b] [quote]really?? i love that danny kid! haha but its true about his hair.. but its awesome anyways haha oh yeah whos the guy who had that throat problem? is he still in? i sorta liked the guy who slept in the car... but he got out right? :[[/quote] Yes, David (the guy with the throat problem) is still in. He made it into the Top 24 just this week. Unfortunately, you are right, and the guy in the car got booted out, even after his "second chance" during Hollywood week.

horsechic1990

16 year(s) ago

[size=4][/size]What do you guys think of the Top 24 that Simon, Paula, and Randy picked on [i]American Idol[/i] this week? So far, I think it's good and I think it will be exciting to see how the show turns out. Hopefully we won't have another Sanjaya this season...:unsure: [/size]

ilovegoldendoodles

16 year(s) ago

Haha oh man not sanjaya again :P lol he was pretty crazy i think the top 24 is sorta boring other than danny and the nurse and david hehe but.. who knows?

horsechic1990

16 year(s) ago

[b]ilovegoldendoodles wrote:[/b] [quote]Haha oh man not sanjaya again :P lol he was pretty crazy i think the top 24 is sorta boring other than danny and the nurse and david hehe but.. who knows?[/quote] Yeah my mom and I agreed that most of the people in the Top 24 picked really boring songs and songs that were not right for their voice. We both wish that they would have picked more mainstream songs like "Born to Be Wild" by Steppenwolf. Anything more mainstream would have been better!;)

horsechic1990

16 year(s) ago

http://laughlines.blogs.nytimes.com/tag/american-idol/ It's hilarious! lol

Post edited by: horsechic1990, at: 2008/02/28 15:42

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)