Login

Americas got talent

RugbyRob1

17 year(s) ago

What do you guys think about americas got talent?

Bittersweet

17 year(s) ago

I watched a bit of an episode once. Some of those people were pretty good, some of them were really bad... THEY HAD THE HASSLEHOFF!!! :woohoo: :laugh: XD

WeDanceNow

17 year(s) ago

[b]Bittersweet wrote:[/b] [quote]I watched a bit of an episode once. Some of those people were pretty good, some of them were really bad... THEY HAD THE HASSLEHOFF!!! :woohoo: :laugh: XD[/quote] lol, well they HAVE Hasslehoff. He was going to leave though... but I think he came back. That show's pretty intersting. We watch it when we can't find anything else on. Or when we remember to. lol.

Bittersweet

17 year(s) ago

[b]WeDanceNow wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Bittersweet wrote:[/b] [quote]I watched a bit of an episode once. Some of those people were pretty good, some of them were really bad... THEY HAD THE HASSLEHOFF!!! :woohoo: :laugh: XD[/quote] lol, well they HAVE Hasslehoff. He was going to leave though... but I think he came back. That show's pretty intersting. We watch it when we can't find anything else on. Or when we remember to. lol.[/quote] I know it's HAVE. I just used HAD for reasons unknown to myself at this moment in time... That's the reason why I watched it that one time...

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)