Login

annoying problem.

drumher0

16 year(s) ago

i always am hungry, and i eat and eat. after school i used to eat a half sleeve of oeos and play video games or sit around after homework. according to the laws of human health, i should have a ton of fat on my body. i always eat high fat foods. but i only gain weight because of muscle. i am often teased for being weak because i never show my strength and i dont play any sports.

BrotherReed

16 year(s) ago

So... what exactly is the problem? If you can eat fat and not gain weight, isn't that a good thing? That's your youthful metabolism keeping you out of the woods. If I were you (and I was once, I was a skinny kid who couldn't gain weight if I lived at a buffet), I'd say enjoy it while it lasts. Once you hit your 20's, that'll slow down and you'll actually have to begin exercising caution in that area. I'm just assuming you are younger since I don't know your age, and since you're doing homework and playing video games. Sorry if I misjudged that. As for being always hungry, maybe you're going through a growth spurt. Or perhaps you've learned to mistake thirst for hunger - this is actually common and I'd recommend drinking water throughout the day. It's a good idea anyway as a large percentage of American males are chronically dehydrated. In addition, you may simply eat when you are bored or when you are in front of the television. These are learned behaviors and if you recognize them they are easier to subvert.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)