Login

Any Girls In Here Read This

Luke

18 year(s) ago

k, if you're a girl, why in the world are you in this forum?

divastaracn

18 year(s) ago

I could ask the same thing for guys in the girls forum, but I only clicked on this because it was on the recent posts list. So i'm not snooping. I think that most girls that are in here just want to be helpful. One book that I recently read said that "guys generally share the same amount of knowledge about girls (considering that they are about the same age), so when one guy is confused about a girl, they are all confused as well." So when a girl sees that a guy is asking for advice from other guys they just know that it would be better for everyone to give them advice from a girl. Also I think that it is just curiosity, everyone wants to try and get in the opposite sex's head, hoping to get a better understanding of them. Anyways I'm leaving now.

spark-buddy

18 year(s) ago

I can sorta see where she's going. But here's what I say: If any girl posts in the guys' section, or vice versa, he/she is doing more harm than good. The alternitive action you can take is start a subject outside of both the male and female sections. I think a guy called awordofadvice did that. I thought that was a good idea. No matter what your intentions are, you're still breaking the rules. But any person of the opposite sex is feel free to look. That helps too. But I'll say it again: No matter how strong you feel you should post, don't do it. There had been countless times I wanted to post on the ladies' section, but I didn't. 'Cause that's not right. --Spark

spark-buddy

18 year(s) ago

I can sorta see where she's going. But here's what I say: If any girl posts in the guys' section, or vice versa, he/she is doing more harm than good. The alternitive action you can take is start a subject outside of both the male and female sections. I think a guy called awordofadvice did that. I thought that was a good idea. No matter what your intentions are, you're still breaking the rules. But any person of the opposite sex is feel free to look. That helps too. But I'll say it again: No matter how strong you feel you should post, don't do it. There had been countless times I wanted to post on the ladies' section, but I didn't. 'Cause that's not right. --Spark

Luke

18 year(s) ago

behind you all the way. the different perspective might be a-ight, but they'd get so much opposition it wouldn't help. -Luke

lilblondegirl

18 year(s) ago

[b]Luke wrote:[/b] [quote]k, if you're a girl, why in the world are you in this forum?[/quote]well it's not like th guy stay out of our forum!!!!!!! :angry::angry:

prettyflyforawhiteguy

18 year(s) ago

i agree. its niceto have different opinions and perspectives. and ill check out the debate forums cause i am opinionated. oh and red raptor.thatsa cool pic of cloud

DHfan

18 year(s) ago

i stay out of the girls forum because of the fac that i think that girls post on there to have girls look at it, not guys. I try to respect girls by respecting the privacy that is supposed to be ensured by the seperation of girls and guys only forums.

Luke

18 year(s) ago

yeah, I can understand being nosy, but I think it's prying to go into the other gender's forum. it's like reading someone's diary or something. kinda. -Luke

Mooseman

18 year(s) ago

Haha, I'm just reading this all and it cracks me up. :woohoo:

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)