Login

Anyone into reading Mangas?

javie

15 year(s) ago

I have read only a few mangas in the past. My favorites are (in alphabetical order): + Anima Black Cat Bleach Death Note Dragon Ball Metroid Ruroni Kenshin That's about all I could remember.

KattyKit

15 year(s) ago

I've read some. I've read DNAngel (which I like) and the Kingdom Hearts manga. And the Maximum Ride, but I don't think that counts.

babyangel554

15 year(s) ago

i've read some Inuyasa and some bleach both are great.

javie

15 year(s) ago

I'm only reading Inuyasha, only because they didn't want to continue the series on T.V. I've looked at Maximum Ride, and it looked like garbage. Max looks a lot better than she normally looks like on the front book covers on the third and forth books though. But you would rather off read the books than the mangas.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

you know what i dont like? DBGT was american made (akira toriyama didnt have a lot to do with the production) and there are no mangas! it came on cartoon network 4 or 5 years ago, but it was always at like 2 or 3 in the afternoon when i was at school. now i dont know how ill learn about the dark star dragon balls:(

javie

15 year(s) ago

Don't worry about it Rami, it wasn't worth watching. The show was just flat out boring and was really short. It didn't live up to the hype that DBZ or DB had back at it's time.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

i found them on youtube. not impressed. i think ill watch those after i get the last 4 DBZs and all 16 DBs. itll take a while and its a lot of money (7.95 x 20 plus 9.75% tax)

Evil-Vampire

14 year(s) ago

i will much rather read normal books but i use to read death note a lot.

KattyKit

14 year(s) ago

[b]javie wrote:[/b] [quote]I'm only reading Inuyasha, only because they didn't want to continue the series on T.V. I've looked at Maximum Ride, and it looked like garbage. Max looks a lot better than she normally looks like on the front book covers on the third and forth books though. But you would rather off read the books than the mangas.[/quote] I own all the books. So yeah........ I've read 'em.

rami009

14 year(s) ago

i need dragonball 6-16 and ill have all 42. i have dragonball 1-5 and dragonball Z 1-26 (DB 17-42)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)