Login

Anyone need help with math?

pooterscooter

16 year(s) ago

I am a "Math Wizard", at least that is what my mom calls me. My mom is bumping me up to 7th grade in math and all my language arts. my is my best subject.

dancingwithtomatoes42

16 year(s) ago

[b]pooterscooter wrote:[/b] [quote]I am a "Math Wizard", at least that is what my mom calls me. My mom is bumping me up to 7th grade in math and all my language arts. my is my best subject.[/quote] But are you doing Algebra yet? I mean, I would ask for help, but I dunno if, at a 7th grade level, you could do my Algebra. Maybe.

pooterscooter

16 year(s) ago

Post edited by: pooterscooter, at: 2007/08/24 13:33

Jekkie

16 year(s) ago

[b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]pooterscooter wrote:[/b] [quote]I am a "Math Wizard", at least that is what my mom calls me. My mom is bumping me up to 7th grade in math and all my language arts. my is my best subject.[/quote] But are you doing Algebra yet? I mean, I would ask for help, but I dunno if, at a 7th grade level, you could do my Algebra. Maybe.[/quote] Algerbra's easy. It's always "x = Jesus". End of story. :laugh:

dancingwithtomatoes42

16 year(s) ago

[b]Jekkie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]pooterscooter wrote:[/b] [quote]I am a "Math Wizard", at least that is what my mom calls me. My mom is bumping me up to 7th grade in math and all my language arts. my is my best subject.[/quote] But are you doing Algebra yet? I mean, I would ask for help, but I dunno if, at a 7th grade level, you could do my Algebra. Maybe.[/quote] Algerbra's easy. It's always "x = Jesus". End of story. :laugh:[/quote] I tried telling my teacher that. She laughed. Then she told me to work the problem out and then tell her the numerical answer (it had one). It was like 5.

Jekkie

16 year(s) ago

[b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Jekkie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]pooterscooter wrote:[/b] [quote]I am a "Math Wizard", at least that is what my mom calls me. My mom is bumping me up to 7th grade in math and all my language arts. my is my best subject.[/quote] But are you doing Algebra yet? I mean, I would ask for help, but I dunno if, at a 7th grade level, you could do my Algebra. Maybe.[/quote] Algerbra's easy. It's always "x = Jesus". End of story. :laugh:[/quote] I tried telling my teacher that. She laughed. Then she told me to work the problem out and then tell her the numerical answer (it had one). It was like 5.[/quote] See? More proof that they're taking God out of the school system. :laugh:

socks1

16 year(s) ago

[b]Jekkie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]pooterscooter wrote:[/b] [quote]I am a "Math Wizard", at least that is what my mom calls me. My mom is bumping me up to 7th grade in math and all my language arts. my is my best subject.[/quote] But are you doing Algebra yet? I mean, I would ask for help, but I dunno if, at a 7th grade level, you could do my Algebra. Maybe.[/quote] Algerbra's easy. It's always "x = Jesus". End of story. :laugh:[/quote] Or the other saying that may not be as well known: "Variables won't, constants aren't." I don't know who said that, but it is true at times when it comes to algebra. LOL

RugbyRob1

16 year(s) ago

im in 7th grade and is good at math but i dono wat the heck base4 is and need some help, betcha you dono what that is

christiangurl777

16 year(s) ago

I totally need help in mat i failed my test again i study it is just so hard please help me thanks...:P well this is me to no who i am

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)