Login

Arg!

Bittersweet

12 year(s) ago

So. A 34 year old man asked me out. I feel so disturbed... I am not Jane Eyre and I can't do that! ... So creepy... /shocked rant

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

Of you feel creepy that a man in his 30's asked you out, and you're in your teens; that isn't a workable relationship since it's pedophilia. However, there was a 26 year difference between Bil and me when he asked me to marry (53 ans 27). We had a good life together that I've never regretted. I'll see him in heaven someday. I can't wait! I still love and miss him.

Freakyone

12 year(s) ago

yeah that's creepy 10 years is my limit any older and it just seems wrong. not saying it is wrong for everyone its just wrong for me

Bittersweet

12 year(s) ago

[b]Confederate wrote:[/b] [quote]Of you feel creepy that a man in his 30's asked you out, and you're in your teens; that isn't a workable relationship since it's pedophilia. However, there was a 26 year difference between Bil and me when he asked me to marry (53 ans 27). We had a good life together that I've never regretted. I'll see him in heaven someday. I can't wait! I still love and miss him.[/quote] Well, I'm glad it worked out for you. But that's just not something I can do.

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

:)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)