Login

best friend troublessss):

CountryMichelle

13 year(s) ago

So... my best friend and I are both on the HS colorguard. She made rifle line as a sophmore and beat out some seniors. Ever since she made it she has become really cocky around the guard. She has also gotten her first boyfriend, whom she keeps ditching me for. But when it's just me and her, or a few friends (basically no one in guard around) then she is her normal self....i don't know how to handle it):

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

Oh, honey. Believe me. I KNOW what color guard drama is like. It just happens. You can't stop it, but you can ignore it. There's no use in giving it any attention. If you give her attention when she's being cocky, that's just giving her what she wants. But on the other hand, are you sure she's being cocky? Or is she just proud of herself? Making the rifle line is pretty great, especially when you're just a sophomore. As far as the boyfriend trouble goes, talk to her about it. Tell her it bothers you and see if she fixes it.

CountryMichelle

13 year(s) ago

okay i know she is being cocky. She never acts like this, and other people have mentioned it too. I'm not the only one noticing it. And when i brought up the boyfriend issue she kinda got mad at me, i mean he just gave her, her first kiss last night and now she's all giddier. Every time i try and mention it she just tells me i'm jealous cause her boyfriend's brother likes me and and i like him and he hasn't made a move yet.

Jack-Ripper

13 year(s) ago

Is it really that bad that she's acting cocky?

CountryMichelle

13 year(s) ago

yes because she isn't listening to me. she won't hardly be around me because she is 'sooooooo amazing at rifle' that during guard i don't matter anymore.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)