Login

Best Game Ever

DemonHunter4ever

16 year(s) ago

What is your all-time favorite video game? Mines "Tales of Symphonia" - GCN Powerful story, major story shockers, great characters and animation, excellment battle system, tough (but not too tough) puzzles, great voice acting, huge on-world map, hilarious moments = Best game ever. (Note: There was even an anime series that was released in Japan, but never made to the states, despite record game sales.) (Note Again: also this is NOT a game for young players, lots a language (d***, a**, d*****, g**d***it, b******. b**** is used once, nothing like the f-bomb or s***.) and some very suggestive themes) Close runners up - Smash Bros (Melee and Brawl) Legend of Zelda (TP, OoT, WW) Fire Emblem (SS, PoR, RD) - Btw, this is my favorite overall series Super Mario Galaxy

sk8erboy95

16 year(s) ago

Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. for the N64

javie

16 year(s) ago

love tales of symphonia. the only reason why i don't have it is because i keep on forgetting to buy it. no biggy, i will get the sequel when it comes out. anyway, heres my favorite games: 1. Super Mario RPG 2. Legend Of Zelda: 1. A Link to the Past, 2. Link's Awakening, 3. Majora's Mask, 4. Twilight Princesses, & 5. Minish Cap 3. Pikmin 2 4. Super Smash Bros. Brawl 5. Call of Duty 4 6. Resident Evil 4 7. Half-Life 2, Episode 1 & Episode 2 8. Guitar Hero 2 & 3 9. Final Fantasy VII 10. Golden Sun part 1 & 2

Post edited by: javie, at: 2008/03/26 00:08

DemonHunter4ever

16 year(s) ago

Sequels gonna suck...but I guess I'll still get it, dispite no on-world map and some crappy monster captureing system. Dude, get the original...the sequel will not be the same if you dont beat the original, trust me. Ug...I hated LoZ: MM. Stupid time limit. I've played the golden sun series, but i was really young and thought they were too hard....lol

Post edited by: DemonHunter4ever, at: 2008/03/26 00:30

Jekkie

16 year(s) ago

The best game ever would have to be Ocarina of Time. Final Fantasy XII comes in at a very close second though.

DemonHunter4ever

16 year(s) ago

[b]Jekkie wrote:[/b] [quote]The best game ever would have to be Ocarina of Time. Final Fantasy XII comes in at a very close second though.[/quote] Thats a good game, but once you've beat it, theres really no point in playing it all over again (to me anyway)

Jekkie

16 year(s) ago

[b]DemonHunter4ever wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Jekkie wrote:[/b] [quote]The best game ever would have to be Ocarina of Time. Final Fantasy XII comes in at a very close second though.[/quote] Thats a good game, but once you've beat it, theres really no point in playing it all over again (to me anyway)[/quote] Except for the ton of sidequests like the Giant Goron sword, horse racing, fishing, collecting various items, etc.

DemonHunter4ever

16 year(s) ago

which you can do in any other game. a game worth playing over and over is Night of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

javie

16 year(s) ago

the one game that i know that had the best side quest was the last summons from Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Even though I never got Charmen and Irus, they were still awesome to get. and now theres going to be more sequels to the series!!!! heres the link to the DS version: http://www.joystiq.com/2007/07/11/golden-sun-ds-shown-at-small-nintendo-gathering/ and heres a box cover to the Wii version: [IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii256/unexsistant/5276-orig.jpg[/IMG]

DemonHunter4ever

16 year(s) ago

[b]javie wrote:[/b] [quote]the one game that i know that had the best side quest was the last summons from Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Even though I never got Charmen and Irus, they were still awesome to get. and now theres going to be more sequels to the series!!!! heres the link to the DS version: http://www.joystiq.com/2007/07/11/golden-sun-ds-shown-at-small-nintendo-gathering/ and heres a box cover to the Wii version: [IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii256/unexsistant/5276-orig.jpg[/IMG][/quote] Sorry to burst your bubble, but apparently their both fakes

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)