Login

Black by Ted Dekker

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Hey Guys.I was able to obtain a copy of Black, by Ted Dekker, yesterday, and I am currently on chapter 13. I know that many of the members of Mypraize really enjoy this series of books. However, I must give my honest opinion. This may not fly with some of you, but I truly hope that the members here are mature enough to take my opinion as only that: an opinion. In conclusion, I must ask every single one of you to take heed of my one simple request. Please, simply, respect my opinions, and do not put them down. I thank you for each and every one of your time. So without any furthur ado, I will now present my opinion. When I first opened the book, I had many great expectations for this book. The Mypraize forum members had given me extremely good reccomendations for this here book, and I must say that I was honestly surprised to say that the book did not meet my expectations. After scouring the book over for hours and taking in every single detail that I could acquire, I came to my final conclusion. .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... No, this book did not meet my expectations. IT COMPLETELY BLEW THEM AWAY! IT is amazing. Thanks for the reccomendation guys. Love you guys. :)

vballsoccerchick

15 year(s) ago

*slaps* You made me think you didn't like it! :evil: Although,I am quite glad to hear that you are now one ... of US:woohoo:

serfofChrist92

15 year(s) ago

[b]vballsoccerchick wrote:[/b] [quote]Although,I am quite glad to hear that you are now one ... of US:woohoo:[/quote] Mi tambien. You're now a Dekkie. :P But hurry up and finish the trilogy!

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

[b]vballsoccerchick wrote:[/b] [quote]*slaps* You made me think you didn't like it! :evil: Although,I am quite glad to hear that you are now one ... of US:woohoo:[/quote] lol. That was my intention Brooke. :)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)