Login

blender anyone

link001

14 year(s) ago

Hey guys i was wondering if any you guys modeled 3d objects in blender 3d or something else.

serfofChrist92

14 year(s) ago

I checked it out...but 3d animation isn't really my thing.

MisterNathan

14 year(s) ago

I've taken courses in Maya, and am fairly decent in there.

link001

14 year(s) ago

well then mabye you could help me out I'm really kind of new to blender(even though i've been using it for a year:() I would really like someone to tell me how to make a low-poly human for a game(Blender has It's own Built in Game Engine.)

BryanUhmazingJames

13 year(s) ago

You are asking a lot. Skulpting in one product can be completely different in another. Look at 3DGS and Autodesk 3ds for example. Best is to download some tutorials and work there.

MisterNathan

13 year(s) ago

Wow this is old, but I completely missed his reply. If you want a low-poly human, it's gonna be severely lacking in detail, obviously...which in turns means the human's movements are going to be extremely limited. As far as making one...well...honestly, Bryan is right. You just gotta check out tutorials. I wish I could remember some good tutorial websites that my professor linked me to. Also, you'd do well to remember that NURBS make for a more organic character and it's also a smaller file size! :)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)