Login

Book Suggestions

Dare2Bdifferent

16 year(s) ago

I really need some new books to read, so if anyone has any suggestions it would be really appriciated!

larry229

16 year(s) ago

Oh oh! Pick me! I've read a lot of books, so I can help. What kind of books are you into, first?

Anko

16 year(s) ago

I really like "Dogsbody" by Dianne Wynne Jones, and "Stoneheart" by Charlie Fletcher. (Stoneheart is a trilogy, so the first is Stoneheart, then Ironhand, and I haven't figured out what the third is yet...) I liked those, so maybe you will, too. :side:

Dare2Bdifferent

16 year(s) ago

I'll read anything

horsenut

16 year(s) ago

well if u like horses u can read the phantom stallion. great book series!!!!!!! phantomstallion.com

larry229

16 year(s) ago

Well, for historical novels, Road to Masada by Roger Elwood was good. He also wrote a book called Ice, and I want to read it again and can't find it. Very frustrating. For more of a suspenseful read, the Dominion trilogy by Robin Parrish looks pretty good. I've only read the first book, Relentless, but I wouldn't mind finding the rest. Waking Lazarus by T. L. Hines was good. Anything by Frank Perretti, of course. Lotta people disagree with them, but the Left Behind series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B Jenkins were good. The first book was quite boring, but they got better with each book. There are twelve main books, three prequels and one sequel. For inspirational books, the Chicken Soup for the Soul books are very good, as are Stories for the Heart. I have the Stories for the Extreme Teen's Heart, and I love it. Found it at the salvage shop at the dump lol. One mans trash... Yeah, heaps more. If none of that's to your taste, give us a yell.

Dare2Bdifferent

16 year(s) ago

Thank you soooo much! Hehe now I need to go to the book store... I love the used book store cause i can getlike 15 books for under $20. It makes me a happy camper :D lol

LittleBigman2t17

16 year(s) ago

harry potter books but u probably already read them. eragon trilogy. thats about is

larry229

16 year(s) ago

Ooh, meant4more reminded me. Unspoken by Angela Hunt is really really good. And The Novelist, same author.

Post edited by: larry229, at: 2008/05/30 23:47

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)